Friday 23 August 2013

Bloggers Around the World: Thailand

Obviously things went wrong. About 10 days ago we were supposed to have this post. My apologies, but I can't help it. Therefore we are having the Bloggers Around the World August and September. Fine, at least what is left of August. So, we make the deadline towards the end of the month, leaving me one or two days to post at the last day of September. That sounds like a plan to me.


What are we doing then? At least I hope, you will support me in this. I remember someone asked in January for something Asian. Why not! Therefore, I decided to travel with you to Asia this month and in particular to ...



THAILAND

Have you been there before? Well ... eh ... I have been to a Thai restaurant at least. Right, the lady that is running the shop, where I got the banana leaves for my Hawaiian imu is Thai and therefore stocks a lot Thai specialities. I guess a trip to that shop is due again.
What are you going to cook then? How do I know!
Maybe you are having some kind of curry. Oh, I still have hidden somewhere in my store cupboard some lethal curry paste. That could come in handy.
I could imagine the use of coconut something, mango and of course some lovely spices. What about some soup. I read, Thai like soups a lot.
Anyway, whatever the case or whatever you do, I'm sure you will all find something lovely.
Otherwise, my brain is quite blank right now. That leaves me only with one options ... eh ... that is giving you a few brief guidelines:

  1. Link to my blog and this challenge in your post.  
  2. Use the "Bloggers Around the World" badge (the one you find at the beginning and end of this post).  
  3. You can use a new or an old post, but it has to be adjusted accordingly (you know, all the linking). 
  4. You can have up to three entries, but ... if you just post on my Facebook page, you can have as many as you want.
  5. Enjoy cooking, eating and posting and ... whatever it is you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave a comment!? I love to receive messages.